Singapore Cruise Centre (SCC) will undertake a $20 million upgrade of Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT)
Find inspiration for your next trip.
Explore ferries, guides, and destinations.
Explore cruises, guides, and destinations.
Preferred International Cruise & Regional Ferry Hub.
Travel with ferries to Indonesia and Malaysia.
To Offshore Industrial Islands
The following is a guide on ferry check-in procedure. You may refer to the relevant ferry operators you will be travelling on for more details.
You may purchase your tickets online through the cruise operator’s website or any travel agent.
You may check in online (if available) via the cruise operators’ website.
1) Passengers must show their cruise confirmation letter or email when checking in.
2) All passports must have six months of validity at the end of the sailing period.
3) Check-in will close 2 hours before the ship scheduled departure time.
You may check in your baggage at the cruise baggage check-in counters located at level 1.
1) Passengers issued with baggage tags, please be sure to attach them to each piece of baggage.
2) Do not pack valuables or cruise documents in your checked baggage.
SEE BAGGAGE INFO
Please remove items in your pockets in advance to prepare for security screening.
Please show your cabin card to the embarkation staff before boarding your cruise.